Derby Dentists - Allenton Dental Team Members
Sanjoy Rakshit B.Ch.D.
GDC number 67761
Sanjoy graduated from Leeds University in 1992 and came to Derby after working for eight years in his home town of Grimsby.
His interest in cosmetic and restorative dentistry and passion for providing the very best dentistry for his patients, has led to him attending numerous courses throughout the country and abroad including the Dawson Academy Course based in Florida, USA.
Sanjoy is also a member of the British Dental Association and a BioPAK specialist as well as representing the interests of his colleagues by being a member of the Southern Derbyshire Local Dental Committee.
- General Implant Forum and Training foundation(GIFT) completion of the year course in Principals of implant Dentistry, Treatment Planning and diagnosis in the provision of dental implants.
- Dawson Academy – Functional Occlusion
- Dawson Academy – Comprehensive Examination and Records
- Dawson Academy – Treatment Planning
- Dawson Academy – Achieving Predictable aesthetic results
- Dawson Academy – The art of equilibriation
- Dawson Academy – Restoring anterior teeth
- Applied Occlusion and progressive splint therapy for predictable dentistry, with Helen Harrison
- Periocourses- module 1: Assessment and diagnosis in periodontal disease
- Periocourses – module 2: Treatment planning in periodontal disease
- Periocourses – module 3: Non surgical management of periodontal disease
- Periocourses – Module 5: Surgery for the diseased patient
- Periocourses – module 6: Surgery for the non diseased patient
- Straight forward straight wire (SFSW) orthodontic course – module 1
- SFSW orthodontic course – module2
- Dawson Academy – Study club
- Dawson Academy – Occlusal splint therapy
- Invisible Composites with Valter Devoto
- SFSW orthodontic course – module 3
- SFSW orthodontic course – module 4
- Dawson Academy - Advanced treatment planning
- SFSW orthodontic course
- Endodontics with Analdo Castellucci - Dublin
- IR(ME)R Dental Radiology + Radiation Protection
- SFSW Orthodontic Course - module 6
- Dawson Academy - Advanced Records and Diagnosis
- Dawson Academy - Diagnostic Wax up + Lab communication
- Dawson Academy - From Examination to Case Acceptance
- SFSW Orthodontic Course - module 7
- Dawson Academy - Restoring Anterior Teeth 2 - Managing Wear and Inter-disciplinary challenges
- SFSW orthodontic course - module 8
- Clear Aligner - set up course - Iserlohn, Germany
- SFSW orthodontic course - module 9
- Turbyfill Live Patient Complete Dentures - Miami USA (Pankey Institute)
- Mastering T-Scan with Robert Kerstein
- BPS - Denture System
- SFSW orthodontic course - module 10
- 3rd ITI Education Week in Hong Kong, with Prof. Lang, Prof Pjetursson, Prof Donos and Prof Corbet
- Advanced Perio surgery with Prof Chapell
- Whitening techniques at LONDEC(Kings College, London) with Prof Miller
- Advanced veneering (componeers) at LONDEC(kings College, London) with Mario Basek of Basel university, Switzland
Sarah Hassall B.Ch.D.
GDC number 82178
I joined Allenton Dental as an Associate in 2003 following my graduation from the University of Leeds. I am originally from the Midlands and really wanted to return to the area to settle close to my family. I take my profession extremely seriously and really enjoy all aspects of my work.
In 2010, I completed training in the administration of Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers on Harley Street in London. I am excited to add facial rejuvenation to my list of services, as I feel the perfect smile should not stop with the teeth and should include enhancement of the facial tissues as well.
I like to keep busy away from the surgery too. I have a keen interest in dental politics and I am a member of Derby City Local Dental Committee. I am also an adventurous traveller and I’m slowly trying to tick off every country on my list of places to visit in the world. I also enjoy reading and spending time with my nieces and nephews.
In September 2010, I am joining the ‘Bridge2Aid Dental Volunteer Programme’ in Tanzania for a fortnight. This will enjoy providing dentistry in rural parts of the country and training local clinical officers in emergency dentistry. I feel very proud to have been given this opportunity to use my skills to provide treatment to those usually unable to access it. You can read more at www.bridge2aid.org
I look forward to welcoming you at the Allenton Dental Practice in Derby.
Headache? Your teeth could be the root cause!
Many people live with head, neck and back problems through undiagnosed problems of the jaw joint.
As a BioPAK centre, we provide a comprehensive diagnosis process enabling us to identify the cause of any jaw joint problems and offer successful treatment.
Visit us now with our surgery tour
We know how hard it can be, just to make that first step into a dentist.
Our state of the art surgeries and reception area are designed to allow you to relax. Please take the time to take a look round and accustomise yourself with our surroundings.